Response to Coronavirus
Any Baby Can is providing televisits and keeping barriers to services as low as possible, while giving clients a sense of continuity and stability in this difficult time.
COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENT FAMILIES
The safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. Due to the health crisis presented by COVID-19, we have made the adjustments listed below while continuing to provide all our services.
- Any Baby Can offices are currently closed and most staff are working remotely.
- Our main office phone remains open. Please contact us at 512-454-3743.
- We have suspended in-person visits until further notice. All client visits, meetings and classes are currently held through telecommunication services.
- Client events, like respite activities and Parent’s Night Out, have shifted into virtual events.
- We are monitoring and adhering to the guidelines of our local public health authorities.
Any Baby Can is nevertheless committed to offering child development and family support services. Read about how our programs have adapted as the needs of our clients and community evolve.
- Staff meet regularly with clients through virtual platforms.
- We created a mental health webinar series to support the emotional well-being of clients and staff.
- We're offering virtual mental health support groups (in English and Spanish) for the broader community, including new and pregnant mothers, teenage parents, and parents of children with special healthcare needs.
- We're collaborating with new partners to help clients access essentials, like food and diapers.
We will continue to update this page as the situation evolves, and as always, don’t hesitate to contact your Any Baby Can case worker, therapist or program liaison.
Our Approach to Telehealth
The parent coaching model inherent in Any Baby Can’s programs has made the transition to telehealth not only possible, but an incredibly meaningful experience.