Response to Coronavirus
Any Baby Can is providing televisits and keeping barriers to services as low as possible, while giving clients a sense of continuity and stability in this difficult time.
COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENT FAMILIES
The current health crisis has transformed our entire community. The safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. Due to the health crisis presented by COVID-19, we have made the adjustments listed below while continuing to provide our services as best as possible.
- All Any Baby Can offices are currently closed and all staff are working remotely.
- Our main office phone will remain open. Please contact us at 512-454-3743.
- We have suspended in-person visitations until further notice. All client visits, meetings and classes are currently held through telecommunication services.
- Client events, like respite activities and Parent’s Night Out, will be rescheduled or cancelled and those affected will be contacted by program staff.
- We are closely adhering to the guidelines of our local public health authorities.
Any Baby Can is nevertheless committed to offering child development and family support services. Read about how our programs have adapted as the needs of our clients and community evolve.
- Staff meet regularly with clients through virtual platforms.
- We created a mental health webinar series to support clients and staff’s emotional well-being.
- We're offering virtual mental health support groups (in English and Spanish) for the broader community, including new and pregnant mothers, teenage parents, and parents of children with special healthcare needs.
- We're collaborating with new partners to help clients access essentials, like food and diapers.
We will continue to update this page as the situation evolves, and as always, don’t hesitate to contact your Any Baby Can case worker, therapist or program liaison.