New Vision, Mission and Strategic Priorities
This month marks the end of our 40th anniversary celebrations and the start of our new fiscal year. Over the last several months, Any Baby Can has been engaged in a strategic planning process led by Mission Capital. We gathered data, conducted a client focus group, interviewed stakeholders and analyzed community needs to guide the next stage of our organization.
We’re creating a five-year strategic plan through which we’ll lead our community in the areas of parent education, family health and child development programs. Our new vision and mission statements clarify our commitment to our community and our role in helping clients achieve family well-being.
Our focus has always been on empowering parents and caregivers to achieve the best possible outcomes for their children. That means we not only work directly with the child, but also prioritize education, stability and broader social supports with parents.
We want the whole family to succeed, and sometimes that means ensuring basic, fundamental needs are met, like utility and housing assistance, family budgeting support, bus passes and more.
Any Baby Can’s 2020-2024 strategic plan identifies five key priority areas:
- Advance Thought Leadership and Innovation: Position Any Baby Can as a leader in parent education, family health and child development programs in Central Texas through community collaboration and outreach.
- Optimize Strategic and Sustainable Programs: Support organizational growth while prioritizing quality services and outcomes for clients.
- Enhance Organizational Culture and Effectiveness: Foster a supportive and inclusive culture that reinforces Any Baby Can’s core values and contributes to a highly engaged and productive team.
- Strengthen Board Engagement: Implement a comprehensive orientation and governance structure to increase board participation and commitment to Any Baby Can’s long-term success.
- Improve Messaging and Communications: Provide effective communications for clients and the community to increase awareness and engagement.
We look forward to sharing more about our new strategic priorities later this year when we finalize our five-year plan. Thank you for being a part of our work!