Experience the satisfaction of knowing you’re impacting your community by volunteering with Any Baby Can.
Our opportunities are varied to match interests, lifestyles and availability to create the perfect fit for each of our great volunteers:
- Pick a time commitment and frequency that fits your schedule. You can participate in a one-time event like our Rockin’ Round Up fundraising gala, or provide weekly childcare during our parenting classes – the choice is yours!
- We match assignments to your interests and skills. You will gain valuable experience and interface with a variety of individuals while helping us fulfill our mission.
- Know that you are making a difference, whether you volunteer your time to administrative services or client outreach, by serving children and families in Central Texas.
Any Baby Can relies on volunteers to assist in the following roles:
- Ambassadors who represent Any Baby can to prospective clients at outreach events including health and school fairs
- Childcare providers who watch children at our office while their parents participate in Any Baby Can parenting classes
- Office support volunteers who enter data, assist with filing, and provide bilingual customer service
- Saturday Learning Center tutors who enhance families’ studies in English, literacy and math
- Camp Grey Dove counselors who mentor siblings of children with cancer during a week-long camp in June
This is just an overview of the impact our volunteers make. Opportunities are constantly evolving, and we’re so glad you’re interested in supporting our mission. Tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll find the perfect place for you.
Once you sign up, you’ll hear from us within 1-2 business days. After that, you’ll be asked to submit a confidentiality agreement and background check (with $7.50 processing fee) which can be downloaded below.