Any Baby Can is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy and personal information of its donors. When a donor makes a donation via Any Baby Can’s secure website (anybabycan.org), the following information will be collected:
- Contact Information: Name, organization, business, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Payment Information: billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration
- You will be asked how you heard about Any Baby Can
- If the gift is made in Honor or in Memory of someone you will be asked for the honoree’s name, as well as their mailing address, to send a letter recognizing the gift
- You will be asked if you would like to receive updates from Any Baby Can
All donations are processed through Authorize.Net who authorizes, captures, and settles all donation transactions. Authorize.Net adheres to both strict internal security policies and industry security initiatives, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and is in compliance with a number of government and industry security initiatives.
The contact information you provide Any Baby Can is for internal use only and will never be shared with other parties. Any Baby Can will only use donor contact information to process contributions, send a gift recognition letter for tax purposes, and communicate Any Baby Can updates, events, and fundraising appeals.
Any Baby Can will recognize donors in name only in Any Baby Can’s annual report and on its website (anybabycan.org), unless otherwise indicated. Donors will be allowed to remove their name from our mail/email distribution list by opting out.
Under no circumstances will Any Baby Can share, trade, or sell any form of donor information to other non-profit organizations, third-party events and vendors, or business entities.
If you have any questions, please contact Development@anybabycan.org or call (512) 454-3743.