We are proud to offer opportunities for:
Any Baby Can offers corporations and businesses the opportunity to support our programs directly, or to help underwrite our family support and fundraising events that impact the families we serve significantly:
• Rockin’ Round Up
• Adopt-a-Family Holiday Gift-Giving Program
• Any Baby Can Client Family Holiday Party
• Camp Grey Dove
• Family Support and Community ResourcesLearn more about sponsorship opportunities
Any Baby Can partners with United Way and other Austin-area businesses that allow donations to Any Baby Can to occur easily and almost unnoticeably, with small pre-tax deductions taken directly from your paycheck.
While it may be a small amount each paycheck, the support adds up over the year.
For example: A $10 donation per bi-weekly paycheck totals up to $260 donated to Any Baby Can in just one year. If 10 people in your office donated as well, that would result in $2,600 donated.
That can cover the cost of 24 speech, occupational and physical therapy in-home visits for children served by Any Baby Can.Learn about workplace giving
Our opportunities are varied to match interests, lifestyles and availability to create the perfect fit for each of our great volunteers. We rely on volunteers and welcome group involvement to assist in the following roles:
• Ambassadors: Represent Any Baby can to prospective clients at outreach events including health and school fairs.
• Childcare Providers: Watch children at our office while their parents participate in Any Baby Can parenting classes.
• Office Support Volunteers: Assist in welcoming guests, answering incoming calls, enter data, assist with filing, and provide bilingual customer service – the opportunities are endless.
• Saturday Learning Center Tutors: Enhance families’ studies in English, literacy and math and help children stay on top of their schoolwork and studies.
• Camp Grey Dove Counselors: Mentor siblings of children with cancer during a week-long camp in June.Learn more about volunteering as a group