Join Any Baby Can for Camp Grey Dove
June 10-14, 2019
When a child is diagnosed with cancer, the whole family is affected. Siblings may experience feelings of sadness, jealousy and guilt. Camp Grey Dove is a week-long overnight summer camp which allows siblings to process these emotions and learn coping skills, while fostering fun and friendship in a summer camp setting. The camp will be held at Peaceable Kingdom Retreat Center for Children in Killeen, Texas.
Camp Grey Dove is specifically designed for siblings of children who have had cancer and are ages 7-14. Their affected siblings may have cancer, be in remission, or have passed away.
Not eligible to be a camper? If you’re 15-17 years of age as of June 1 and you have a sibling who has had cancer, you may be eligible to become a Counselor in Training (CIT)! Please note that being a CIT is a leadership opportunity that requires maturity and responsibility.
• Priority will be given to first-time campers and bereaved.
• Space is limited. Don’t wait to submit your application.
• Once the camp has reached capacity, we will start a waiting list.
• Any Baby Can staff will notify you of camper’s registration or wait-list status by email.
• Once accepted, you’ll receive additional information and registration forms to complete.