Join Any Baby Can for Camp Grey Dove
June 12 -16, 2017
When a child is diagnosed with cancer, the whole family is affected. Siblings may experience feelings of sadness, jealousy and guilt. Camp Grey Dove is a week-long overnight summer camp which allows siblings to process these emotions and learn coping skills, while fostering fun and friendship in a summer camp setting. The camp will be held at Peaceable Kingdom Retreat Center (PKRC) for Children in Killeen, Texas.
Camp Grey Dove is specifically designed for siblings of children who have had cancer, and are ages 7 – 14. Their affected siblings may have cancer, be in remission, or have passed away.
Not eligible to be a camper? If you’re between 15-17 years of age as of June 1, 2017, and you have a sibling who has had cancer, you may be eligible to become a Counselor in Training (CIT)!
• Priority will be given to first-time campers and bereaved.
• Space is limited to 70 Campers and Counselors in Training. Do not wait to submit your application.
• Once the camp has reached capacity, we will start a waiting list.
• Any Baby Can staff will notify you of camper registration acceptance or waitlist status by mail or email.
• Once accepted, you will receive additional information and registration forms to complete.